Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker
Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker™ - This charcoal smoker has a built-in lid thermometer with a smoke-zone sweet-spot identifier between 200 and 275 degrees F that makes it easy to monitor heat and regulate accordingly with air dampers and briquette adjustments. To keep foods moist and flavorful, a porcelain-enameled water pan is included for high-humidity slow-cooks that produce juicy, tender, restaurant-quality results every time.
- Available in 14 inch (286 sq. in.) 18 inch (481 sq. in.) 22 inch (726 sq. in)
- Built-In Thermometer
- Aluminum Dampers
- Heavy-Duty Cooking Grates
- Rust-Resistant Aluminum Fuel Door
- Porcelain-Enameled Bowl and Lid
- Glass-Reinforced Nylon Lid Handles
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.