Char-Broil Oklahoma Joe's Highland Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill
Char-Broil Oklahoma Joe's Highland Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill - This offset smoker is built to last from black, heavy-gauge steel and features a porcelain-coated wire cooking surface to prevent your food from sticking. Multiple dampers control the amount of heat and smoke produced from your choice of wood and charcoal, and an access door allows convenient access to the fire, keeping temperature control at your fingertips. With a total of 900 square inches of cooking surface, including 619 square inches in the main chamber and 281 square inches in the firebox chamber, you will be prepared to feed your grilled and smoked masterpieces to a crowd. Use the bottom storage shelf to hold all of your grilling essentials and serving platters. Large, 10-inch wheels make for easy mobility when you need more room or to tuck the grill away when not in use.
Oklahoma Smokers give the outdoor chef complete control over their smoked food via fire access doors, air dampers, and a location for flavored wood chips; this two-in-one smoker and grill has a whopping main cooking space over three different cooking grates - that's more than enough space to cook for a party of 8 or more!
- Non-stick, porcelain-coated wire cooking surface
- Easy-access door to tend your fire; dampers control heat and smoke
- Fully mobile with large, 10-in. wheels
- Storage shelf for your grilling necessities
- 900 sq. in. of total cooking surface, including 619 sq. in. in the main chamber
- 100% heavy-gauge steel construction
- Designed for use with charcoal and wood
- Chrome-plated spring handles remain cool to the touch
- Assembled dimensions: 53inH x 33.5D x 57inW