Camp Chef SmokePro DLX 24 Pellet Grill - Black
Camp Chef SmokePro DLX 24 Pellet Grill - You’ve probably noticed that there are a lot of pellet grills out there these days, and wondering what sets one apart from another.
In this case, it’s the features that have been designed around the home-griller for a classic American backyard BBQ on the patio.
Easy, straightforward controls combine with a digital display, built-in meat probe, and Camp Chef’s exclusive Ash Cleanout System perfect for beginners or traditional grillers looking to kick up their game.
Say goodbye to the world of guesswork and hours over a BBQ pit—the DLX Pellet Grill brings you an easy, reliable smoke, every time.
The newly added Gen 2 controller is easy to use and introduces Smoke Control + PID technology. Tailor the amount of smoke your meal gets by adjusting your Smoke Number.
You'll get flawless cook after flawless cook. Plus, Ash Cleanout makes clean up a breeze. Meaning less time fumbling with a suction hose and more time enjoying the beautiful day and delicious food. Now that sounds like the grill for you.
- PID controller for consistent temperatures (+/- 5ºF )
- Includes 2 meat probes
- Adjustable smoke settings from 1-10
- 160º F - 500ºF temperature range
- Easy to use menu dial
- High-visibility, low-glare digital display
- Pellet Hopper Cleanout/Purge
- Full sized upper shelf
- Ash Cleanout System
- Cord Management System
- Grease Management System
- Side attachment compatible (Sidekick or Sear Box)
- MODEL #: PG24
- Upper Rack Area: 141 sq. in.
- Lower Rack Area: 429 sq. in.
- Total Rack Surface Area: 570 sq. in.
- Side Shelf Dimensions: 16 in. x 12 in.
- Chamber Capacity: 3,778 cubic in.
- Hopper Capacity: 18 lbs. of pellets
- Height to lower cooking grate: 32 in.
- Overall Height, including chimney: 47 in.
- Overall Weight: 140 lbs.
|Cooking Capacity||570sq in|
|Dimensions||45in H x 21in D x 51in W|
|Lower Rack Capacity||429sq in|
|Upper Rack Capacity||141sq in|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.