Wheeler Delta Series 0.7in Pic Rail Riser
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Wheeler Delta Series 0.7in Pic Rail Riser - Wheeler understands the need for precision in today’s world of advanced shooting systems. Calculating total optic height above a receiver rail is difficult due to varying specifications from a variety of ring manufacturers. The necessity to mount optics and accessories at a precise height above a Picatinny rail led to the development of Wheeler’s multi-height Pic Rail Risers. Being able to select a riser that fits the particular application allows for the perfect co-witness alignment of a scope and forward mounted Night Vision Devise (NVD). Proper alignment of the scope with the NVD is critical in maintaining the same zero point with a day/night system.
- Lightweight And Durable CNC Machined Aluminum Construction
- Riser Is 5.75in Long And Incorporates Three T15 Fasteners For Maximum Mounting Strength
- Includes Two Sets Of Fasteners
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.