Vortex Spitfire AR 1x25 Prism Scope Red Dot - DRT MOA
Vortex Spitfire AR 1x25 Prism Scope Red Dot - When shooters demand the quick-handling characteristics of a red dot, but suffer starburst effects in red dots from common astigmatism, the Spitfire AR is the perfect choice. The glass-etched DRT (Dual Ring Tactical) reticle can be used with or without the red/green illumination like a traditional riflescope, and makes target and reticle acquisition in close-quarters a snap. Unique to the Spitfire AR, an included 5.56 BDC turret allows shooters to dial popular AR-15 configurations to 700 yards—perfect for limited division 3-Gun competitors or range-goers who wish to engage targets from point blank to extended range.
The DRT (Dual Ring Tactical) reticle is designed for rapid shooting at close distances. The dual ring design pulls the eye into instant alignment with the reticle center and target. Etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of five intensity levels to match specific conditions.
Includes: T-10 Torx wrench, 556 BDC turret cap, AAA battery, Flip caps
- Battery Life: Up to 250 hours on highest setting. Up to 3,000 hours on lowest setting.
- Prism Scopes are not compatible with the VMX-3T Magnifier.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Prism-Based Design Delivers sharp optics and allows for unique reticle designs that are visible with or without illumination.
- Brightness Settings Provides 12 variable illumination settings - adjusts for use in very dim to very bright lighting conditions.
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Matte Anodized Finish Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
|Max Elevation||120 MOA|
|Max Windage||120 MOA|