Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-12x40 Rifle Scope - VMR-1 MOA
Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-12x40 Rifle Scope - Exposed tactical turrets built for dialing elevation and windage allow quick and precise bullet drop and wind drift compensation at extended ranges. These turrets track better than any Bloodhound and reliably return to zero every time. A zero-reset feature lets you re-index the zero reference marks on both turrets after sight in, while fiber optic rotation indicators integrated into the turrets provide a visual cue of your turret’s position.
VMR-1 RETICLE: Designed to maximize long distance shooting and ranging abilities, the VMR-1 MOA reticle can be used to effectively determine ranges, holdovers, windage corrections and moving target leads.
- XD Lens Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Precision-Glide Erector System This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- Exposed Tactical-Style Turrets Provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Radius Bar Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations.
- Magnification Rib The raised rib on the magnification ring facilitates fast magnification changes in the heat of action.
|Focal Plane||Second Focal Plane|
|Max Elevation||70 MOA|
|Max Windage||70 MOA|