Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x40mm Rifle Scope - Dead-Hold BDC
Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x40mm Rifle Scope - High performance meets economical. Clear, tough, and bright, Vortex popular Crossfire II line is built to exceed the performance standards of similarly priced riflescopes. Long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses, and resettable MOA turrets are hallmarks of the series.
Dead-Hold BDC (MOA) Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Adjustable Objective Adjustment for riflescope's objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
|Focal Plane||Second Focal Plane|
|Max Elevation||50 MOA|
|Max Windage||50 MOA|