Leupold VX-6HD 3-18x 50mm Rifle Scope
Leupold VX-6HD 3-18x 50mm Rifle Scope - If there’s one do-it-all scope, the VX-6HD 3-18x50mm maybe it. At 3x magnification, there’s enough field-of-view to navigate brush and timber situations, but crank the power selector all the way up to 18x, and you’ve got enough magnification to dominate any backcountry landscape.
The 3-18’s edge-to-edge clarity gives you outstanding brightness, color consistency, and resolution. This means dominating the first and last 15 minutes of the day. The wide zoom range and our latest technology, which includes an in-scope electronic reticle level, CDS-ZL2 Zero Lock elevation dial, and removable throw lever, make your VX-6HD the most versatile Leupold riflescope ever made.
The VX-6HD goes where other scopes can’t. Its unique combination of features, durability, and elite optical performance guarantees that it can handle any challenge you throw at it. Leupold built if for anything and everything, including your next epic adventure.
- Brings the reticle into focus quickly with Fast-Focus eyepiece
- CDS (Custom Dial System) elevation dials allow you to quickly dial your elevation adjustment to different ranges with a custom dial matched to your specific ballistic information. Out of the box CDS scopes come with a MOA scale dial to get you on target. Then you can order your one free custom laser marked dial from the Leupold Custom shop with your exact ballistics and conditions.
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, Leupold makes adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- Creates a visible aiming point in low-light conditions with available FireDot illumination
- A powerful 6:1 zoom ratio delivers a wide magnification range for excellent versatility in multiple environments.
- Extends battery life with Motion Sensor Technology (MST) Automatically deactivates illumination after 5 minutes of inactivity, yet reactivates instantly as soon as any movement is detected.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Sheds dirt and water for clear, crisp images with the Guard-ion lens coating
- Eliminates accidental dial movement with the push-button ZeroLock system while providing two revolutions of adjustment
- Easy and simple reticle brightness control with the one-button design
- Allows for quick magnification changes. The throw lever clamps onto VX-6HD and VX-5HD power selectors to provide leverage and a large surface area for easy magnification changes.
- Simplifies mounting and improves long-range accuracy with our electronic leveling system. With this enhanced feature the illuminated dot will blink when the scope isn't level. Activate the level by holding down the illumination push button for 15 seconds, and repeat to deactivate. The level feature also temporarily deactivates illumination when you rotate the scope over 30 degrees, so you can lay the rifle on its side to save battery power.
See more in less light with Twilight Max HD Light Management System:
- Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.