Leupold VX-5HD CDS-ZL2 4-20x 52mm Rifle Scope - FireDot Duplex
Leupold VX-5HD CDS-ZL2 4-20x 52mm Rifle Scope - The VX-5HD 4-20x52 may just be that sweet spot you’ve been looking for in magnification ranges. Low enough magnification to get the job done in densely wooded areas but with the horse power at the top-end to make accurate shots at long range distances. Plus the low-profile CDS-ZL2 provides precise adjustments with the security of a push-button lock, and 2 revolutions of adjustment.
The VX-5HD defines relentless versatility. Its wide magnification ranges give hunters and shooters the ability to adapt to any environment. With the Twilight Max HD Light Management System, it’s purpose built for the toughest lighting conditions. Rugged and reliable, the VX-5HD is ready for your next adventure.
- A 34mm maintube produces unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel
- 5:1 Zoom Ratio. Versatile magnification range offers a wide field of view at low power and precise target identification at high power.
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece brings the reticle into focus quickly with Fast-Focus eyepiece
- Sheds dirt and water for clear, crisp images with the Guard-ion lens coating
- Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
|Focal Plane||Second Focal Plane|
|Max Elevation||110 MOA|
|Max Windage||110 MOA|