Leupold VX-5 HD CDS-ZL2 3-15x56mm Rifle Scope
Leupold VX-5 HD CDS-ZL2 3-15x56mm Rifle Scope - Let there be light! VX-5HD 3-15x56 gives you all of the flexibility of its 44mm counterpart, but with the 56mm objective bell, it maximizes as much exit pupil light as your eye can handle. From the mountains, to the open plains, to range day, this scope has the ability to dominate them all.
The VX-5HD defines relentless versatility. Its wide magnification ranges give hunters and shooters the ability to adapt to any environment. With the Twilight Max HD Light Management System, it’s purpose built for the toughest lighting conditions. Rugged and reliable, the VX-5HD is ready for your next adventure.
- CDS™ (Custom Dial System) elevation dials allow you to quickly dial your elevation adjustment to different ranges with a custom dial matched to your specific ballistic information. Out of the box CDS scopes come with a MOA scale dial to get you on target. Then you can order your one free custom laser marked dial from the Leupold Custom shop with your exact ballistics and conditions.
- Brings the reticle into focus quickly with Fast-Focus eyepiece
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- A field functional and durable bikini-style lens cover is included for excellent lens protection both in the field and while in storage.
- Creates a visible aiming point in low-light conditions with available FireDot illumination
- Extends battery life with Motion Sensor Technology (MST) Automatically deactivates illumination after 5 minutes of inactivity, yet reactivates instantly as soon as any movement is detected.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and increased range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Sheds dirt and water for clear, crisp images with the Guard-ion lens coating
- Eliminates accidental dial movement with the push-button ZeroLock system while providing two revolutions of adjustment
- Easy and simple reticle brightness control with our one-button design
- Versatile magnification range offers a wide field of view at low power and precise target identification at high power.
See more in less light with Twilight Max HD Light
- Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity