Leupold VX-3i LRP 8.5-25x50mm Rifle Scope
Leupold VX-3i LRP 8.5-25x50mm Rifle Scope - A good piece of glass can mean the difference between first or second round hits at 1000+ yards or hours of frustrations. The VX-3i LRP 8.5-25x50 gives you the right magnification, elite optical performance, and long-range tools you need to take your shooting to the next level.
The name says it all – Long Range Precision (LRP). This scope is purpose built with match-grade accuracy and repeatability. Choose between first or second focal planes, MOA or MIL adjustments, and several magnification options. With easy-to-read adjustment dials and an integrated, quick-turn throw lever, the VX-3i LRP will help you push your limits. Top that off with Leupold’s Twilight Max Light Management System, and you’ll be hitting steel from dawn to dusk.
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- An easy-to-grab 1/4 MOA or 1/10 MIL dial with three revolutions of travel, a zero-stop, and a revolution indicator.
- A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for a wide range of situations.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and increased range of windage and elevation adjustment
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- The reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings. These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- Features 1/10th MIL click windage and elevation adjustments.
- Throw lever allows for near instant magnification changes.
See more in less light with Twilight Max Light Management System:
- Adds up to 20 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 85% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium edge-to-edge lens clarity