Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x40mm Rifle Scope - Duplex
Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x40mm Rifle Scope - Let the VX-3i 4.5-14x40 help you reach out further without adding ounces. With a magnification range that’s great for any situation, you’re guaranteed to have the right tool for the job.
What do hunters want most in a scope? Plain and simple; outstanding performance in low-light conditions and an incredibly tough, lightweight design. The VX-3i delivers this and more. Twilight Max Light Management System lets you see details others can’t in those crucial low-light situations at the beginning and the end of the day. Everything we put into the VX-3i is there to help you tag out.
- A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for a wide range of situations.
- CDS (Custom Dial System) elevation dials allow you to quickly dial your elevation adjustment to different ranges with a custom dial matched to your specific ballistic information. Out of the box CDS scopes come with a MOA scale dial to get you on target. Then you can order your one free custom laser marked dial from the Leupold Custom shop with your exact ballistics and conditions.
- Ultra-lightweight 1-inch maintube provides weight savings, durability, and a classic look
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Twilight Max Light Management System
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
|Max Elevation||64 MOA|
|Max Windage||64 MOA|