Leupold Mark 8 M5C2 3-25x56mm Rifle Scope
Leupold Mark 8 M5C2 3-25x56mm Rifle Scope - To hit your target, you have to find it first. Dial the Mark 8 3.5-25x56 down and it delivers a huge field-of-view that helps you see a large area. Crank the magnification up to deliver precise shots at any distance. And at only 32.5 ounces, you don’t have to pay a weight penalty for this level of performance. The Mark 8’s M5C2 ZeroLock elevation dial features a two turn zero-stop with a tactile revolution indicator providing 20 mils of travel (10 mils per revolution) and eliminates under or over rotating the dial. And with a 35mm maintube, it is the ultimate blend of versatility and rugged durability. This scope will immediately change your definition of “long range”.
These are the riflescopes at the tip of the spear, first focal plane reticles, maximum resolution and field of view, 8:1 zoom range, and the image brightness and contrast necessary to triumph in the worst conditions.
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Positive clicks and clear numerical intensity level indicators: Mark Series product also include off positions between each illumination intensity setting to allow quick return to a preferred brightness.
- Extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- With an astonishing 8:1 zoom ratio, shooters will no longer sacrifice precision for field of view. The wide 8X magnification range offers an incredible field of view at lower magnifications, and excellent long-range target discrimination at higher powers.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- The reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings. These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- 35mm Maintube allows you to experience unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel.
- The low-profile M5C2 ZeroLock™ elevation dial automatically locks at the zero position and provides 20 Mils of elevation travel in two revolutions of the dial. A visible, tactile revolution indicator provides immediate feedback of the dial position in any lighting conditions.
- Features 1/10th MIL click windage and elevation adjustments.
- Fast and easy windage adjustments with a locking button and rotation stops
See more in less light with Twilight Max HD Light Management System:
- Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.