Burris T.M.P.R. FastFire M3 21x15 Red Dot - MOA
Burris T.M.P.R. FastFire M3 21x15 Red Dot - The FastFire M3 is designed for use with the T.M.P.R. System. It is a 3-MOA FastFire, with all of the regular Fastfire 3 features.As part of the TMPR System, it also features unique power connection points under the sight, that connect seamlessly with the T.M.P.R. System battery, adding vast amounts of battery life for the FastFire. The FastFire M3 can be mounted on either the left or right side of the T.M.P.R. Sight. The FastFire M3 comes with a mount that allows it to be used as a "regular" FastFire 3, separate from the T.M.P.R. System. The FastFire M3 can also be used on a pistol, mounted solo on shotguns, etc. Automatic brightness sensor adjusts brightness to match the environmental conditions; also has 3 manual brightness settings. In addition to using the T.M.P.R. central battery, the FastFire M3 has its own battery, like any other FastFire sight. Battery access is conveniently located on the top of the sight; automatic time-out feature after 8 hours helps internal battery last up to 5 years
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.