ZEISS 8x32 Conquest HD Binoculars -
Combining high-definition optics and their proprietary lens coatings, the 8x32 Conquest HD Binoculars feature the optical technologies and build qualities one would expect from an optic that was made in Germany by ZEISS Sports Optics. Performance begins with high-definition glass elements that transmit crisp and clear images across the entire wide field of view with minimal distortion. ZEISS' T* coatings reduce reflection to improve light transmission, color fidelity, and overall image contrast to further improve image quality and brightness. Complementing the T* are LotuTec coatings, which are applied to exterior lens surfaces. LotuTec is a hydrophobic coating that makes water bead and run off the lens and makes oils and sap easy to clean off, so the lenses keep clean even in inclement weather.
Built to withstand a life on the trail, the chassis is made of a lightweight and durable aluminum alloy with a protective slip-resistant rubber armor on the exterior. The optical tubes are nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be water and fogproof, capable of withstanding up to 400mbar of pressure. A wide operating temperature range allows them to be used in even the most extreme conditions with ease. Their small form factor and 22-ounce weight make them easy to handle and even easier to stow in a pack, pocket, or bag.
- 8x magnification
- 32mm diameter objective lenses
- Compact Schmidt-Pechan roof prisms
- HD glass lenses offer clear and crisp images with little distortion and true color rendition
- T* anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics improve light transmission, color rendition, and contrast
- LotuTec lens coatings
- Resist water, oil, and sap to keep lenses clear and make cleaning easier
- Hard lens coating that resists scratches and abrasions
- 420' field of view at 1000 yards
- Wide 64° apparent angle of view
- Long 16mm eye relief
- Comfortable 4mm exit pupil
- Short 4.9' close-focus distance
- Closed-bridge configuration
- ±4 dioptric correction
- 54-74mm interpupillary adjustment range
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Lightweight and durable aluminum-alloy chassis
- Nitrogen filled for water and fogproof performance
- O-ring sealed, rated to 400mbar of pressure
- Wide -21 to 140°F (-29 to 60°C) operating temperature
- Weight: 22 ounces
- Made in Germany
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.