Styrka S9 Series Full Size Binoculars - 15x56
Styrka S9 15x56 Binoculars Kit - Advanced, extra-low dispersion (ED) optical glass provides razor-sharp images and superb color correction while dramatically increasing clarity during low-light situations. Phase coated prisms; Coating applied to one surface of the prism increases contrast and sharpness by correcting out-of-phase light. Abbe Koening Prisms; Prism design with a more direct optical path is ideal for large objective binoculars, improving performance and light transmission. All lens surfaces are coated multiple times utilizing our proprietary SXL-MAX anti-reflective flat broadband coatings for maximum brightness and optimal color, sharpness and image contrast, while maximizing transmission across the entire visible light spectrum for true-to-nature color representation. Ergonomic design allows fingers to wrap around the barrels of the binocular for improved grip, steadiness and one-handed use. Fully sealed housing for performance in all conditions; submersion tested for 30 minutes in 1 meter (3.3 feet) of water. Internal housing is purged of air and filled with dry nitrogen gas to prevent internal fogging. Provides tough, durable external protection and a secure no-slip grip. Twist up or down for a custom fit to your eye, with or without glasses.
- Magnification: 15x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56mm
- Angular Field of View: 4.4 Degrees
- Linear Field of View: 231ft/77m at 1000yds/m
- Close Focus: 9.8ft
- Eye Relief: 18mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.7mm
- Prism Type: Abbe Koenig
- Prism Coatings: Phase
- Waterproof (IPX7) and Nitrogen Purged
- Relative Brightness: 13.7
- Twilight Factor: 28.9
- Interpupillary Distance: 55-74mm
- Weight: 51.3 oz
- Size: 8.25 (L) x 6.25 (W) x 2.68 (H) in.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.