Schrade Viper 3 OTF 3.5 inch Double Edge Recurve Blade Automatic Knife - Black
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Schrade Viper 3 OTF 3.5 inch Double Edge Recurve Blade Automatic Knife - Black - These Out-the-Front openers are super fast and well made. They have a safety on the side and the mechanism takes a little getting used to, but they are truly awesome and impressive.
The 3rd Generation Out the Front Assist model is no exception. It's got a 3.5" double edge spear point blade with double recurves that act and cut like huge serrations, tough aluminum handles, and a locking safety mechanism.
This is a cool looking knife and one you get the hang of it, will be something you will enjoy playing with.
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Blade Material: 4034 Stainless Steel
- Handle Length: 5.3" (13.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.8" (22.4 cm)
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 4.9 oz. (140 g)
- Made in Taiwan
|Blade Style||Spear Point|
|Lock Type||Frame Lock|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.