Outdoor Edge JaegerPair
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Outdoor Edge JaegerPair -
The JaegerPair™ breaks down game fast and easy, from the field to the freezer.
Blade steel: 420J2 stainless
Knife blade: 3.9 in / 10.0 cm
Knife overall: 8.6 in / 21.8 cm
Gutting blade: 3.7 in / 9.3 cm
Gutting overall: 8.3 in / 21.1 cm
Handle: Rubberized TPR
Weight: 8.5 oz / 241.0 g
Heat-treated 420J2 stainless steel blades ensure excellent edge retention.
Shaving-sharp hand-finished edges.
Blaze-orange handles are easy to spot and antler texture provides enhanced grip .
Quality nylon belt sheath.
Perfectly balanced full-tang blade.
|Dimensions||8.6 in / 21.8 cm | 8.3 in / 21.1 cm|
|Weight||8.5 oz / 241.0 g|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.