Kershaw Cinder 1.4 inch Folding Knife - Black
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Kershaw Cinder 1.4 inch Folding Knife - Black - The Cinder is keychain-ready, multi-function, and not at all “scary.” Designed by custom knifemaker Rick Hinderer, the Cinder is the ultimate box cutter and handy mini knife. It has plenty of style and cutting power, but in a smaller “keychain” size so you can take it almost anywhere. The Cinder’s durable, practical black glass-filled nylon handle is tough and easy care.
- Most versatile keychain pocketknife ever
- Durable glass-filled nylon handles
- 3Cr13 blade steel; stonewashed finish adds provides matte look, hides use scratches
- Upswept blade puts edge in convenient cutting position; enables full 3-finger grip for secure cutting
- Includes bottle opener—because you know you need one
|Blade Material||3Cr13 Steel|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Handle Material||Glass-filled Nylon|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
|Pocket Clip||Key Ring|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.