DFACKTO Interceptor 12 inch Fixed Blade - Black
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
DFACKTO Interceptor 12 inch Fixed Blade - The DFACKTO Interceptor 12" Carving & Slicing Knife is made for extreme conditions. When it comes to quality, this tactical culinary knife is built to withstand the elements and is perfect for indoor or outdoor use.
Using an exclusive process, each full tang high-carbon stainless steel blade is undergoes an acid stone wash process that provides unparalleled corrosion resistance. In cooperation with professional outdoorsman comes unmatched stability, perfect balance, and a razor-sharp edge that holds.
- Virtually unbreakable, non-slip grip impervious to extreme hot or cold conditions
- Handle designed and weighted to comfortably fit both large and small hands
- Includes a sheath to protect your knife at home and abroad
- Lanyard hole for added adaptability
|Blade Hardness||57 HRC|
|Blade Material||5Cr15Mov High Carbon Stainless Steel|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.