CRKT Minimalist 2.13 inch Cleaver - Blackout
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Specifically built for anything that needs to be cut.
These compact fixed blade neck knives with tough handles come in a variety of different blade styles. In the woods or around the house they feel equally at home.
They’re designed by Alan Folts of Melbourne, Florida. A designer and dedicated custom knife instructor with over 20 years' experience, he cares deeply about helping folks learn about knives as tools, and passing along the skills of custom knife making to others.
These svelte dynamos pack a lot into their compact fixed blade knife designs. The Minimalist® Cleaver Blackout features a black stonewashed classic cleaver blade with a hook-hanging hole. The strong G10 handle has deep finger grooves for an exceptional grip. It's slim in design only, not features.
They all come with a versatile carry sheath. Not that you'll be keeping them in there for long.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.