CRKT M21 Series Knives
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
CRKT M21 Series Knives - We call the hefty M21 series with 3.875' blades, 'Big Dogs.' The swedged and recurved blade is ground to a spear point shape, using premium AUS 8 stainless steel in non-reflective frost finish to offer superior edge retention. The grind incorporates a false top edge and deep belly, yet retains a full width central spine for most of its length for maximum strength. Using Kit Carson's trademark dual checkered thumb studs which also act as a blade stop. M21 models feature the very popular 'Carson Flipper' blade extension, which aids opening and acts as an additional blade guard. Kit Carson's open build uses contoured handles of 6061 T6 aluminum, hard anodized charcoal gray. They are CNC machined with a perimeter radius for a comfortable grip with or without work gloves, skeletonized to reduce weight. There is a single stainless steel locking liner with friction grooves for positive locking. There are many reasons custom knifemakers choose an InterFrame build with stainless steel liners and G10 scales in preference to aluminum or even titanium scales. First, the aggressive G10 texture gives unparalleled grip. Second, it is very strong. Third, it is lightweight. And finally, G10 is an insulator with a low specific heat. Therefore, it is cooler to grip in the beating desert sun, and warmer to grip at subfreezing temperatures. We have also incorporated our patented AutoLAWKS? automatic knife safety into all M21 models, which converts them into virtual fixed blades when their blades are open and locked. Every model features a removable Teflon®-plated stainless steel clothing/gear clip. All fasteners, including the clip screws, are Torx®. So there you have it. If you love the Carson line, but your work tasks demand a deep-bellied blade, the M21 is the series for you. Same premium build, same functional features, same long life, same excellent value.
- Carson Flipper for one hand opening
- Liner lock with AutoLAWKS automatic safety
- Open Overall Length: 9.25 inches
- Closed Length: 5.375 inches
- Weight: 5.9 ounces
- Blade Length: 3.875 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.14 inches
- Material: 8Cr14MoV
- Blade-HRC: 58-59
- Finish: Titanium Nitride
- Style: Deep-Bellied Spear Point
- Handle Material: G10 with 420J2 Liner
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.