Benchmade 15004 Saddle Mountain 4.2in Hook Fixed Blade Knife
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Benchmade 15004 Saddle Mountain 4.2in Hook Fixed Blade Knife - Intentionally built for the pursuit of a passion; the 15004 Saddle Mountain Skinner is a premium hunt fixed-blade designed for big game hunters around the globe. Based off in-field feedback, ergonomics, and blade profile provide increased comfort and control, while the updated sheath design ensures that your knife stays protected mile after mile.
- Blade Length: 4.20in [10.67cm]
- Blade Thickness: 0.12in [3.048mm]
- Open: 8.70in [22.10cm]
- Weight: 4.30oz [121.90g]
- Handle Thickness: 0.66in [16.76mm]
- Sheath Weight: 2.63oz [74.56g]
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade Style: Drop-Point With Hook
- Handle Material: Stabilized Wood
- Lanyard Hole:Yes
- Leather Sheath Included
- Use: Hunting, Outdoor
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Handle Material||Stabilized Wood|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.