Buck 110 Hunter 3.75 inch Folding Knives
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Buck 110 Hunter 3.75 inch Folding Knives - Buck's Folding Hunter was created in 1963 when Al Buck decided that a folding lock back knife was needed by outdoorsmen who wanted a sturdy knife but did not want to carry a long fixed-blade. He was right and the result proved to be the key to the company's future. Al combine the strengths of other folding knives with locking mechanisms into a good-looking, reliable product. It wasn't easy, but after a series of refinements the 110 Folding Hunter was unveiled. Within six months, this innovation was the hottest new knife in the industry, and within two years it was the No. 1 selling sports knife in the world. The 110 Folding Hunter", after more than 47 years, is still one of America's best-selling knives.
- 3.75 in 420HC stainless steel blade
- Folding lock back
- Wood and brass handle
- Black leather sheath
- Made in the U.S.A.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.