Banded Men's Mossy Oak Bottomland RedZone 2.0 Insulated Bootfoot Hunting Wader
Banded Men's Mossy Oak Bottomland RedZone 2.0 Insulated Bootfoot Hunting Wader - Through Banded's relentless pursuit of perfection, they've raised the bar even higher. From RedZone to RedZone 2.0, they've made the best wader even better. More comfort, more performance, more feature-packed details and more durable than ever. The Banded RedZone 2.0 insulated waders are the most technologically advanced waders in waterfowl. And, it’s not even close. Featuring the latest in cutting-edge fabric and seam technologies and improvements from top-to-bottom. You're in for the best wading experience of your life.
- RZ-CLINCHFIT STRAP SYSTEM with over-the-boot, removable protective pant connects with an easy-to-use built-in belt system
- Reconfigured anatomical seam mapping mirrors body movement, dramatically reducing seam fatigue
- GO-FLATSEAM assembly with single stitch design provides an ultra-smooth, lay-flat surface to securely seat waterproof taping while reducing the total seam stitch-count by over 50%
- RZ-TRACTION Boot is anatomically molded to match foot movement with a unique deep-fluted traction pattern that grips, flexes, and responds for maximum traction and stability
- GO3-LAYER fabric construction is lightweight and provides superior durability and performance
- SHEDS Waterproof Breathable Technology
- HARS Insulation Technology
- 1600g Thinsulate Insulated Boot
- Mobility-enhancing articulated knee design allows a maximum range of motion
- Designated area for custom embroidering. A great spot for a name or hunting club logo
- Fleece-lined hand-warmer chest pocket
- Internal flip-up device pocket allows touch screen use while enclosed
- 900D Reinforced Knee for maximum durability
- Six easy grab shell loops on chest perfectly angled for natural arm rotation
- Adjustable suspenders and belt for adaptability
- Insulated Wader Comfort Rating: -10 F to 50F Degrees
- Style: B1100015
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.