Dog First Aid Book
Wilderness Adventure Dog First Aid Book - Field Guide to Dog First Aid includes much new and updated material and features a, lay-flat softcover binding. There are new sections on stapling and gluing wounds, releasing dogs caught in traps, examining your dog, and as well as updated material throughout. Other problems in the field, such as snakebites, poisoning, choking, gunshot wounds, cuts, eye and ear problems, broken bones, and more are covered in detail. Nothing can make you feel more helpless than being far from a veterinarian with a seriously injured dog. This is an absolutely essential book for any dog owner and especially for anyone venturing afield with a dog. Over 90 pages. Dog First Aid Book - Field Guide to Dog First Aid includes much new and updated material and features a, lay-flat softcover binding.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.