Barnett Outdoors WhiteTail Hunter STR Mossy Oak Bottomland Crossbow - Package
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Barnett Outdoors WhiteTail Hunter STR Mossy Oak Bottomland Crossbow - Package - As long as hunters keep chasing whitetails, Barnett will keep equipping them with the best crossbows. The newest addition to the popular Whitetail Hunter series, the Whitetail Hunter STR creates a compact, manageable profile that hunters of all sizes and skills can manage. Step-Through Riser (STR) technology reduces the length of the crossbow by integrating the foot stirrup directly into the riser. Combined with an overall weight of just 6.6 pounds, this crossbow hunts light and fast - 375 feet per second fast. This special edition Whitetail Hunter STR also comes ready-to-hunt with an integrated crank cocking device, arrows and quiver. Safety features include a TriggerTech trigger, anti-dry fire technology, finger safety reminders and a patented arrow retainer.
- Includes Integrated Crank Cocking Device
- TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology
- Single Bolt Assembly
- Fiberglass Composite Step-Through Riser
- Soft-Lok Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- Custom Composite Laminated Limbs
- One Picatinny Rail
- Finger Safety Reminders
- Includes: 4x32mm Multi-Reticle Scope, Two 22in Headhunter Arrows, Lightweight Quiver, Integrated Crank Cocking Device, Lubrication Wax
|Color||Mossy Oak Bottomland|
|Axle to Axle Length||18.125in|
|IBO Speed||375 FPS|
|Kinetic Energy||118.6 FT LBS|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.