Summit Viper Level Pro SD Mossy Oak Elements Terra Gila Treestand
Summit Viper Level Pro SD Mossy Oak Elements Terra Gila Treestand. Summit’s new Viper Level PRO SD has elevated the treestand game once again with its revolutionary EasyLevel dials. Thanks to this innovation, you no longer have to worry about climbing down to dial in the angle of your platforms. Never miss your moment to seize success. Using the EasyLevel dials, make adjustments to stay perfectly level in your stand while attached to the tree. Turning the dials clockwise helps create a more upward angle, while turning them counterclockwise helps create a more downward angle.
See step-by-step instructions for how to use the EasyLevel dials in the manual below and in the instruction video on Summit's YouTube channel.
The Viper Level PRO SD also comes equipped with other industry-leading features for comfort and security, including the Quick Draw PRO cable system, FasTrack accessory system, and more. Its foam suspended seat and one-piece wraparound armpad are clad in Mossy Oak Elements Terra Gila. Combined with the EasyLevel dials, these features make this climber the most versatile treestand ever built.
- New, patent-pending Easy Level dials on both the top seat frame and bottom foot platform allow for adjustments to keep both perfectly level – all while attached to the tree
- Includes the Quick Draw PRO cable system for faster and easier attachment to the tree
- Integrated into the top frame is the FasTrack rail for use with its compatible accessories
- Aesthetic features on the foot platform channels more effectively break up lines to provide additional camouflage in the field
- Design of the upper armrests creates a more roomy feel
- Comes with a one-piece wraparound armpad that fully covers the front rail and armrests
- Covered by Summit’s 5-year limited warranty
- Stand type: Aluminum closed-front climber
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs.
- Foot platform channels: Five (5)
- Platform frame size: 25in W x 36in D
- Seat frame size: 27in W x 37.5in D
- Seat dimensions:
- Bottom: 12in W x 18in L x 2.5in D
- Back: 12in W x 20in H x 2in D
- Seat type: Standard foam-padded suspended seat with backrest, adjustable height
- Armpad type: One-piece wraparound armpad with Velcro
- Tree diameter range: 8in-20in
- Attachment method: Cable
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System (FBFAHS) and all necessary hardware
- Includes two (2) coated steel climbing cables, RapidClimb Stirrups with heel bungee, utility strap, adjustable backpack straps, umbilical cord, and endcaps
- Camo pattern: Mossy Oak Elements Terra Gila
|Model||Viper Level Pro SD|
|Seat Size||12in x 18in|
|Size||25in x 36in|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.