Avery Quick-Set 14ft To 16ft Boat Blind - Mossy Oak Bottomland
Avery Quick-Set 14ft To 16ft Boat Blind - Mossy Oak Bottomland - The product that started it all! Avery Outdoors began with the vision to build products for waterfowl hunters created by waterfowl hunters. Their QuickSet Boat Blind is of the best-selling blinds of its kind ever. An all-aluminum frame construction eliminates rust in a light and easy to use package. This kit includes everything you need to turn your boat into an invisible blind on the water. The powder coated black frame comes complete with all mounting hardware and installation instructions. DuraMax nylon is used to make the Windblocker, a windproof barrier that wraps around the frame. Cover it all up with the Nylap and heavy-duty netting combination of the CamoNet and you are ready to hunt.
- Quick-Set Frame
- Quick-Set Mossy Oak Bottomland CamoNet
- Quick-Set WindBlockers
- Easily To Haul
- Go From Fully Mobile To Set-Up And Hunting In Under A Minute
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.