Rhino 300 Mossy Oak Break Up Country Ground Blind
Rhino 300 Mossy Oak Break Up Country Ground Blind - The R300 Mossy Oak Break Up Country comfortably fits 2-3 hunters and has a 74in center height with floor space 58in x 58in. It's constructed of true 300 denier polyester, threaded in both horizontal and vertical weave. Rhino Blinds are easy to set up and take down, with a little practice setting the blind up can be accomplished quickly in as little as 60 seconds once the blind is out of the carry bag.
Rhino Blinds ensure reliable hunting. Set up at hunting site 3-4 days ahead of hunt to allow your Rhino Blind to blend into the site location and become part of the scenery. Rhino Blinds are built tough and designed to withstand the most inclement weather conditions you dare to be caught in; rain, snow, hail, wind.
The window system in the R300 has a triangle window pattern with a nearly 360-degree configuration. The R300 contains three triangular windows per panel. The window configuration is on all four panels but missing one window on the door side. The windows will contain velcro shoot through mesh (attached/removable) and solid fabric sewn into the blind with silent hook and loop attachments on the sides and top. The Rhino 300 has an additional zippered roof opening which allows for air circulation or a different aspect of hunting such as water fowl. Once set up, you can shoot right through the mesh with a bow or a gun to stay hidden.
- Holds Three Hunters Comfortably
- 5 Hub Design Maximizes Strength
- Shoot-Through Mesh Windows
- Zipperless Entry
- Ideal For Both Bow And Gun Hunting
- Quick Setup
- Includes Backpack, Stakes And Tie Down Ropes
- Mossy Oak Breakup Country Pattern
- 77in x 77in Hub To Hub
- 74in Center Height
- 58in x 58in Floor Space
- 300 Denier Fabric Thickness
- Reinforced Stress Points With Triple Stitched Corners
|Color||Mossy Oak Break Up Country|
|Dimensions||58in x 58in|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.