Rhino 100 Realtree Edge Ground Blind
Rhino 100 Realtree Edge Ground Blind - The R100 Realtree Edge comfortably fits 2 hunters and has a 65in center height, hub to hub 63in x 63in, and floor space 49.5in x 49.5in. It's constructed of a true 150 denier polyester thread in both the horizontal and vertical weave.Rhino Blinds are easy to set up and take down, with a little practice setting the blind up can be accomplished quickly in as little as 60 seconds once the blind is out of the carry bag.
Rhino Blinds ensure reliable hunting. Set up at hunting site 3-4 days ahead of hunt to allow Rhino Blind to blend into the site location and become part of the scenery. Rhino Blinds are built tough and designed to withstand the most inclement weather conditions you dare to be caught in; rain, snow, hail, wind. It's 5 hub design maximizes strength.
The window system in the R100 has a triangle window pattern with a 270-degree window configuration. The R100 contains three triangular windows per panel. The window configuration is on three of the four panels. The windows will contain velcro shoot through mesh (attached/removable) and solid fabric sewn into the blind with silent hook and loop attachments on the sides and top. The R100 contains a zippered door. Once set up, you can shoot right through the mesh with a bow or a gun to stay hidden.
- 5 Hub Design Maximizes Strength
- Brush Loops For Adding Natural Cover
- Shoot-through Mesh Windows
- Included Backpack, Stakes, And Tie-down Ropes
- Holds Two Hunters Comfortably
- Ideal For Both Bow And Gun Hunting
- Realtree Edge Pattern
- 63in x 63in Hub To Hub
- 65in Center Height
- 49.5in x 49.5in Floor Space
- 150 Denier Fabric Thickness
- Reinforced Stress Points With Triple Stitched Corners
|Dimensions||49.5in x 49.5in|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.