LaCrosse Men's Aerohead 7mm Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots
LaCrosse Men's Aerohead 7mm Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots -Over four years in development and tested over 4,000 miles, the AeroHead is a truly revolutionary hunting boot. It features patent-pending AeroForm technology, a groundbreaking new construction that offers an extremely comfortable fit, with the ultimate in flexibility and durability all in a lightweight form. The shell around the neoprene core is molded with polyurethane, which is more durable, flexible, insulating and lightweight than rubber. With a thick layer of cushion underfoot, an integrated shank for support and a rugged rubber outsole, the LaCrosse AeroHead redefines comfort and protection in the field.
- Patent pending AeroForm technology
- Uncompromised waterproof protection
- 7MM naturally insulating neoprene
- Adjustable back gusset and strap with adjustable fit for various leg sizes
- Armor Weld liquid rubber protective coating on the seams
- Quick drying and moisture wicking jersey knit liner
- Ankle Fit design locks the heel in place to prevent excess rubbing and chafing
- Injected PU midsole for added cushioning with an integrated shank to cover the arch of the foot providing support and stability
- Aero non loading outsole features a lightweight rubber compound for superior durability and traction in mud
- Rated for temperatures as low as -60° F.
- Realtree Xtra camo pattern
- 18 inch height
- 5.0 lbs per pair
- Style: 716032