Danner Footbed - Our anatomically designed Fatigue Figher Plus footbed cushions the foot, supports the arch, and is quick to dry. Molded TPU lifts the arch. Spongy polyurethane softens the ride. And the Danner name means they'll last. Period.
- Provides arch support and cushioning for added comfort
- Quick-drying micro fiber
1. Remove original insole from shoe or boot.
2. Place the original insole on top of the new Danner footbed, making sure the heel and arch are aligned.
3. With a pen, make an outline around the original insole onto the new footbed.
4. Use scissors to cut along the drawn outline; be sure not to cut the new footbed too short.
(Cutting should be concentrated on the forefoot area only. The heel and arch areas should fit properly if the correct size was selected.)
5. Insert the new footbed, pressing firmly, and smoothing it over the entire length of the shoe or boot. Anatomically designed footbed
Both cushions the foot and supports the arch
Molded TPU cup for arch support
Quick-drying microfiber top cloth