Simms Women's Freestone Fishing Waders - Freestone® Stockingfoot Wader was designed with input from Simms' top female fishing guides, and features a women's specific cut that allows for natural mobility while negotiating rough trails and slick river bottoms. The durable, breathable four-layer Toray QuadraLam build handles brushy approaches and cold wet weather. And when it comes to small details that make big a difference, the Freestone includes a large fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket for cooler weather, a secure chest pocket for essential tool storage, plus a dedicated patch to keep a selection of flies handy at all times.
- Four-layer Toray QuadraLam waterproof, breathable laminate
- Women's-specific cut and fit provides greater mobility and all day comfort on the water
- Reach-through hand warmer chest pocket with zippered top-stash pocket
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Back yoke design improves torso fit
- Two belt loops with 38 mm nylon waist belt
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.