Orvis Women's PRO Stockingfoot Fishing Waders - Our women's PRO fishing waders boast breathable layers and an incredible fit.
- Athletic fit
- Extremely durable propriety Four-layer Condura shell in the upper
- Five-layer Condura shell in the lower legs
- Gusseted crotch and low profile seam construction
- External storage pocket with YKK AquaGuard water-resistant zipper, fly patch, and daisy chain
- Rubberized tabs on suspenders and front pocket
- Large four-way stretch power mesh interior pocket
- Kangaroo style fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Modern anatomically correct neoprene booties
- Streamlined PU reinforced mesh gravel guard eliminated drag and water collection
- Removable Ortholite X25 Knee pads
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion
- 100% Nylon shell with polyurethane membrane
- 100% Nylon Tricot liner
- Style: 2YRX_2
Please choose a variant above.
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.