Designed for ease-of-use, the Tubbs Women’s Frontier Snowshoe is new to our Trail Walking line this season. The Tubbs Frontier women’s snowshoe is an unbeatable value for solo trailblazers and hikers alike. The Frontier features the superior ease-of-use and all-day comfort of our 180™ EZ binding, and its women’s-specific design is both lightweight and efficient on packed trails.
- The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%
- Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted
- The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tightening mechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap for efficient, lightweight support.
- Patented Control Wings keep your heel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort
- Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions
- Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation