Wolverine Men's I-90 EPX Composite Toe Work Boots
Wolverine Men's I-90 EPX Composite Toe Work Boots - Named after the longest highway in the United States, the I-90 lives up to it's name. It's in it for the long haul. Features a TPU outsole that is 3x more abrasion resistant than the traditional rubber, and Wolverine EPX technology brings cushion closer to the foot to fight fatigue all day long.
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather upper for premium look and feel
- Breathable waterproof membrane with moisture wicking mesh lining
- Removable Dual-Density PU EPX anti-fatigue Footbed
- Advanced Comfort PU Midsole
- TPU SR Lug outsole that is 3x more abrasion resistant
- Durable direct attach construction
- Nylon shank provides extra strength
- ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH rated composite toe
- Style: W10788
|Sole||TPU SR Lug Outsole|
|Type||Lace Up Boots|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.