KEEN Utility Men's Sparta Aluminum Toe Work Shoes - Built for light industrial work, this EH-resistant work shoe offers a breathable mesh, non-mutilating upper. With KEEN.ReGEN midsole for all-day comfort, a slip-resistant, non-marking outsole, and aluminum toes.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Oil- and slip-resistant non marking rubber outsole
- Non multilating upper reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor protection
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2913-17 M I/75 C/75 EH Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Light duty
- Mesh/synthetic material
- Weight: 16.8 oz / 474.9 g
- Style: 1021345
|Type||Lace Up Shoes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.