Danner Men's Cedar River 8in Soft Toe Work Boots
Items on sportsmans.com may display a strikethrough price in search results and on product display pages. The strikethrough price represents the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (or MSRP) for the item.
Danner Men's Cedar River 8in Soft Toe Work Boots - Danner built the Cedar River to be an on-the-job mainstay you won’t want to take off when the workday ends.
- Durable all-leather upper
- Danner® Dry waterproof protection
- Moc Toe design with contrasting stitch
- Padded collar for additional comfort
- Cushioning PU footbed
- Stable long lasting Goodyear welt construction
- Danner Cedar River oil-and-slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole offers
- confident traction and all-day comfort on hard surfaces
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-18ST
- Height: 8in
- Weight: 64oz
- Style: 14302
|Type||Lace Up Boots|
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.