Orvis Men's PRO Wading Fishing Boots
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Orvis Men's PRO Wading Fishing Boots - The Orvis PRO Wading boots boast exceptional traction thanks to Michelin's innovative outsole.
- 12 strategically placed locations for optional studs
- High-density Phylon midsole offers optimal comfort-to-weight ratio with minimal breakdown over time
- 3D molded OrthoLite X25 insole for ultimate support and comfort
- Industry-first PU-casting upper construction eliminates seams in high-wear areas and drastically improves durability
- Quick-drying Clarino microfiber upper for maximum strength-to-weight ratio
- Scratch rubber toe cap and heel for superior protection
- Large heel pull for easy on-and-off
- High density laces for extended durability
- Two-layer midsole has a co-molded ESS plate that provides improved stud retention and torsional stability
- Boots are higher cut for ankle support and lined with closed-cell foam
- Style: 2P9M10
|Sole||Michelin Outdoor Extreme|
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email