Orvis Men's PRO BOA Wading Boots
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Orvis Men's PRO BOA Wading Boots - The BOA Fit System in the Pro Wading Boot offers convenience and enhanced comfort.
- New and improved BOA lacing system provides even tension and more comfort throughout the boot
- Industry-first Michelin Outdoor Extreme outsole for best-in-class wet rubber traction
- Strategically placed locations for optional studs
- High-density Phylon midsole offers optional comfort-to-weight ration with minimal breakdown over time
- 3D molded OrthoLite X25 insole for ultimate support and comfort
- Quick-drying Clarino microfiber upper for maximum strength-to-weight ratio
- Industry-first PU-casting construction eliminates seams in high-wear areas and drastically improves durability
- Scratch rubber tow cap and heel for superior protection
- Large heel pull for easy on-and-off
- High density laces for extended durability
- Style: 261S
Please choose a variant above.
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email