Simms Men's Merino Midweight Hiking Socks
Added to Your Cart
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Simms Men's Merino Midweight Hiking Socks - Merino Wool is exceptional for performance outdoor wear because the fabric is excellent at regulating body temperature by keeping you warm on cold days and cooler on warm days for all season comfort whether you are in town or in the mountains.
- Naturally wicking and odor resistant
- Cushioning in high-impact areas
- Over-the-calf height
- Made in USA
- 66% merino wool, 31% nylon, 3% Lycra® spandex
- Style: 13142
|Material||66% Merino Wool/31% Nylon/3% Spandex|
|Type||Over the Calf Socks|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.