Farm To Feet Men's Ely Hunting Socks - Brown - L
Buy 2 get 1 for $1 on all socks! Must add 3 of any variation to the cart to get equal or lesser value sock for $1.
Farm To Feet Men's Ely Hunting Socks -The lightweight version of our most technically advanced hunting sock, the US-made Ely enhances merino wool’s natural odor-fighting properties by adding copper fibers in the heel and toe for additional antimicrobial benefits. With inherent wicking and thermoregulating properties, this sock’s merino-wool knit ensures your feet stay dry and comfortable even in soggy conditions. Targeted full-density padding boosts comfort while keeping the Ely’s low-profile fit intact.
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter
- Full-density cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation & exceptional wicking
- Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry & reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- 63% US Merino Wool, 8% US CUTEC Copper, 25% US Nylon, 4% US Spandex
- Height: Mid Calf
- Weight: Lightweight
- Style: 9678-200-L
|Type||Mid Calf Socks|
|Made in the USA||Yes|