Farm To Feet Denver Full Cushion 3/4 Crew Hiking Socks
Farm To Feet Denver Full Cushion 3/4 Crew Hiking Socks - The Denver is named after the "Mile High City," the epicenter for a strong culture of outdoor enthusiasts in the Rocky Mountains. The Denver is versatile with full cushioning for amazing comfort, making it the all-purpose sock for exploring diverse communities in the mountains, the city, and everywhere in between.
- U.S. Merino Wool
- Full Cushion with high-density cushion from top to toe for all day performance
- 3/4 crew height fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot
- Seamless toe closure
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- 56% US Merino Wool, 41% US Nylon, 3% US Lycra Spandex
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.