Carhartt Men's Original Arctic Winter Socks - Tan - L
Carhartt Men's Original Arctic Winter Socks - Rest assured your feet will not get cold while on the job site or in the snow while wearing the arctic wool heavyweight boot socks. Made to keep your feet warm and comfortable but allow them to breathe and not overheat. The sock is reinforced in the heel and the toe to resist abrasion and extend the life of the sock. Water vapor transport and odor resistant properties will allow you to work in comfort and not worry about your feet.
- 74% wool / 10% polyester / 9% nylon / 6% acrylic / 1% spandex
- FastDry technology wicks sweat and fights odors
- Non-binding stretch top
- Reinforced heel and toe help protect against blisters
- Spandex and venting reduce bulk at the ankle for comfort
- Top length: 11.25in-12.5in
- Made in the USA
- Style: A111
|Type||Mid Calf Socks|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.