Kenetrek Men's Northern Insulated Winter Boots
Kenetrek Men's Northern Insulated Winter Boots -These boots allow you to stand on frozen tundra all day long when others are trapped inside only dreaming of adventure. For when you have to be stationary or on the move in twenty below, you'll really appreciate the full insulation.
- 400g of Thinsulate Ultra insulation removable liner
- 3mm wool felt
- Rubber bottom sandwiched with another 600g of Thinsulate and 9mm of wool felt underfoot
- Super thick 6oz oil tanned leather uppers are contoured to fit your leg precisely for incredible support and comfort.
- Snug-Fit lacing system with stud hooks and Power D-Ring lace anchors for the ultimate in ankle support.
- Hand-made rubber outsoles are vulcanized for durability and feature steel shanks with double thick midsoles
- Custom Kenetrek K-Talon Outsole design has a deep and open tread design for serious grip and traction
- 5.8 lbs
- Style: KE-0428-6K
|Type||Lace Up Boots|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.