Kenetrek Men's Northern 13in Insulated Winter Boots
Kenetrek Men's Northern 13in Insulated Winter Boots - These boots allow you to stand on frozen tundra all day long when others are trapped inside only dreaming of adventure.
- Super thick 6oz oil tanned leather uppers are contoured to fit your leg precisely for incredible support and comfort
- Snut-Fit lacing system with stud hooks and Power D-Ring lace anchors for the ultimate in ankle support
- 400g of Thinsulate Ultra insulation removable liner
- 3mm wool felt
- Rubber bottom sandwiched with another 600g of Thinsulate and 9mm of wool felt underfoot
- Hand-made rubber outsoles are vulcanized for durability and feature steel shanks with double thick midsoles
- Custom Kenetrek K-Talon Outsole design has a deep and open tread design for serious grip and traction
- Specialized "K" lugs for multidimensional traction
- Style: KE-3428-6K
|Type||Lace Up Boots|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.