Kenetrek Men's Corrie II Hiker 7" Uninsulated Waterproof Lace Up Hiking Boots
Kenetrek Men's Corrie II Hiker 7in Uninsulated Waterproof Lace Up Hiking Boots - Meet the Corrie II Hiker - complete comfort and control wherever you go. Kenetrek started with their tough Mountain Boot last atop the light and grippy Grapon outsole, and added K-straps tying the base of the heel to the seven inch, double and triple stitched, padded upper, securing you in for the ride.
- Reinforced double or triple stitching in high wear areas
- 7in tall super-light leather and nylon lace-to-the-toe uppers with ankle support "K" straps and comfort padding
- 5mm Nylon midsoles for support in rugged terrain
- Reinforced rubber toe and heel guards for extra abrasion resistance
- Windtex waterproof breathable flexible membrane
- Lightweight Grapon outsoles for excellent traction
- Style: KE-88-HK
|Type||Lace Up Boots|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.