Zamberlan Men's Cresta Alta Uninsulated Waterproof Hunting Boots
Strikethrough Pricing on Sportsmans.comAdvertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Zamberlan Men's Cresta Alta Uninsulated Waterproof Hunting Boots - The Cresta Alta GTX RR is designed for comfort, lightweight flexibility, and everyday hunting and outdoor use in a variety of conditions both on-trail and off. Built with softer materials, greater flexibility, and a new tongue design, Cresta Alta's sock-like fit will leave your feet happy mile after mile whether hiking, hunting, or working outdoors. Ideal for upland bird applications.
- Vibram Curcuma outsole features wide and deep lugs to prevent debris build-up, a solid downhill brake, and excellent traction
- Zamberlan Hydrobloc full grain waxed leather upper
- Protective PU toe rand and heel cover
- Zamberlan's all-new synthetic and Kevlar tongue with elasticized gussets give a sock like fit
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes provide the utmost waterproof protection and breathability
- Lasting board of the Cresta Alta is their Flex 3mm + PE for greater flexibility yet enough support
- PU wedge midsoles make this boot lighter and softer on the step
- Taller height of this boot makes it ideal for a variety of hunting seasons, particularly upland bird
- Made in Italy
- Height: 9in
- Style: 1112WBM
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Type||Lace Up Boots|