LaCrosse Men's 4X Alpha 3.5mm Neoprene Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots
LaCrosse Men's 4X Alpha 3.5mm Neoprene Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots - Built with hand-laid natural rubber over insulating neoprene and four layers of comfort underfoot, the 4XAlpha is a premium hunting boot without the premium price. We use the same durable, natural rubber in our entire line of Alpha hunting boots because it gives them more flexibility, making them easier to get on and off as well as roll down for increased air circulation. The rear gusset allows for a customizable fit and allows pants to be comfortably tucked in.
- Hand-laid natural rubber over 3.5mm insulating neoprene is 100%, waterproof
- Back gusset and strap for an adjustable fit
- Shin guard for added protection and durability
- Contoured Ankle-Fit design to prevent heel slippage
- Quad Core®, technology featuring four layers of cushioning underfoot for all day comfort and reduced foot fatigue
- Nylon shank
- Self-cleaning 4XBurly outsole for superior traction in snow, mud and loose terrain
- 16 Inch Height
- Style: 376101
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.